Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weekly Update

Wednesday's Blog ... sounds much better than Monday's blog doesn't it? No? Okay I'm late again. It was a Bank Holiday here so things got mixed up and the days blurred. I did get to see Skyfall though so that's a plus.



I always enjoy a good Bond movie - and this is very much a good Bond movie. No gimmicks, no exploding pens - just good scripting, great acting and a well spent 2 hours and change. If you haven't seen it then you should. This isn't the same on a small screen.

There will be an announcement soon on the Vampire Apocalypse series- so stay tuned over the next week or so. In the meantime my HMS Swift Adventures novel Crimson Seas is doing really well - so thank you all for buying it. It would be great to get a few reviews if you have the time - especially if you liked it.

Now the serious bit. We only see pictures over here of the devastation from Hurricane Sandy but our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected on the East Coast. Stay safe. The stories of heroic rescues serve to ground me and remind me what the human spirit is capable of achieving.

Until next week.

Stay safe

D

No comments:

Google analytics