Monday, October 18, 2010

Mister X by John Lutz




I am a contributing editor with The International Thriller Writers Association and for their October newsletter, The Big Thrill, I was honoured to have the opportunity to read New York Times best-selling author John Lutz's latest thriller, MISTER X. John has won many awards for his writing and his novel Single White Female was the basis for the 1992 film starring Bridget Fonda.

There is a truly wonderful feeling that all serious readers know. The discovery of a new author. And better still is the discovery that somehow, up till now, this author has escaped your attention and he or she has a few books all ready and waiting for you. I love this feeling and my eyes light up when I see the list of the books I can add to my 'must have' list. There is, of course, a downside as well. My list is very long at this time and author John Lutz isn't helping me either. He has a seriously impressive 42 other books, and far too many short stories to even begin to count, that have just been added to my list. Oh well, I wasn't doing anything for the next year anyway. Read the full review and interview with John at The International Thriller Writers Association website.

No comments:

Google analytics