Monday, March 15, 2010
The Estuary in Borders in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Many thanks to Eric Mullarky of New Baby Productions for sending me this!
And - don't forget the CONTEST is still running until the end of March! Here's the details again -
I've just received advance copies of the three chapbook set titled SENTINELS OF THE SEA. It will be coming out shortly from Ghostwriter Publications in the UK and will be availble to purchase only at their website. Meanwhile...I've got a few sets to give away!
As you may be aware, My book, THE ESTUARY (Permuted Press 2009) is now available across the US in Borders and Waldenbooks stores. Now this is very exciting for me. But the problem is that I don't get to enjoy that self-satisfied feeling of walking into a book store and seeing my book on the shelves! A few really nice folk in the US have been kind enough to send me photos of THE ESTUARY in their local Borders. So I've decided that anyone who snaps a photo for me and sends it, or a link to it, will be entered into a draw for a free set of three chapbooks in a slipcase. Of course, those who have already sent me photos are entered.
Just send me a photo (and tell me the location of the store) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Facebook. I'll leave it open until the end of the month and then draw the winners.
Here's some info to whet your appetite -
SENTINELS OF THE SEA is a new historical horror fiction book incorporating three stories that follow the adventures of Captain Thomas Butler and his crew aboard the HMS Swift.
Described by the publisher as “The style of Alexander Kent meets the dark world...” the stories are set against the historical backdrop of the fragile peace that existed between the American Revolution, the looming French Revolution and the threat of Napoleon's growing empire. Join the crew of the HMS Swift as they face the walking dead in "The Diabolical Plan" and vampires in "The Island".
- ► 2011 (20)
- Free ELEMENTAL FOURCES if you review VAMPIRE APOCA...
- Flames Rising review THE ESTUARY
- Writing from a vampire's point of view...
- International Thriller Writers Association
- Fancy new front page to my website has been upload...
- Just contemplating what story to write next - a ne...
- "Author Derek Gunn Offers Believability and Horror...
- VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE: ePub, Sony Reader, Kindle, and...
- The Estuary in Borders in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- Some photos of me signing the VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE G...
- VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE Book 1 selling for £5.83 - a ma...
- THE ESTUARY in Borders, Knoxville, TN!
- THE ESTUARY in Borders, Texas!
- THE ESTUARY in Borders and Waldenbooks
- "EMPIRE is one hell of a post-apocalyptic joy ride...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2009 (58)