Wednesday, March 3, 2010
"EMPIRE is one hell of a post-apocalyptic joy ride."--Skull Ring
This is a book I'd recommend for fans of Post-apocalyptic Zombie fiction!
It's available now to preorder on Amazon and will hit the book shelves on March 16th.
Here's the book description:
The year is 2112.
The crippled U.S. government and its military forces are giving up the century-long fight against an undead plague. Born of an otherworldly energy fused with a deadly virus, the ravaging hordes of zombified humans and a nimals have no natural enemies. But they do have one supernatural enemy: Death himself.
Descending upon the ghost town of Jefferson Harbor, Louisiana, the Grim Reaper embarks on a bloody campaign to put down the legions that have defied his touch for so long. He will find allies in the city’s last survivors, and a nemesis in a man who wants to harness the force driving the zombies—a man who seeks to rebuild America into an empire of the dead.
- ► 2011 (20)
- Free ELEMENTAL FOURCES if you review VAMPIRE APOCA...
- Flames Rising review THE ESTUARY
- Writing from a vampire's point of view...
- International Thriller Writers Association
- Fancy new front page to my website has been upload...
- Just contemplating what story to write next - a ne...
- "Author Derek Gunn Offers Believability and Horror...
- VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE: ePub, Sony Reader, Kindle, and...
- The Estuary in Borders in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- Some photos of me signing the VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE G...
- VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE Book 1 selling for £5.83 - a ma...
- THE ESTUARY in Borders, Knoxville, TN!
- THE ESTUARY in Borders, Texas!
- THE ESTUARY in Borders and Waldenbooks
- "EMPIRE is one hell of a post-apocalyptic joy ride...
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2009 (58)