Sunday, October 4, 2009

Octocon

I love going to scifi/horror.fantasy conventions but living on this small island, I don't get to nearly as many as I would like due to the time /expense involved in travel. But there's two this month that I am going to, as a guest author: Octocon and Games Fest.

First up is Octocon and this will be my third one. I'm really looking forward to this and meeting up a great bunch of authors/artists and filmakers. Mike Carey (Writer for Marvel and DC comics, as well as several other comics publishers. Author of the Felix Castor novels), is the Guest of Honour. So if you're in Dublin next weekend, check it out at the Camden Court Hotel, Camden Street. I'll be launching my new VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE book, FALLOUT, on Saturday around 11am, talking about my latest release, THE ESTUARY and the forthcoming VAMPIRE APOCALYPSE graphic novel (due out 2011).

Also, there's an interview up at the Octocon website with yours truely:-)

Games Fest is on in Watford in the UK on Saturday 24th: From the humble origins of a gaming collective to a one-day convention encompassing RPG’s, Board Games, CCG’s, War Games, Comics, Books, Film & Video gaming. The aim is for an informal event that enables the enthusiast and casual gamer to sample the best the hobby has to offer. Click HERE to see this year's impressive line up including Dan Abnett, Simon Scarrow,
Conrad Williams, Steve Savile, Gav Thorpe,Richard Williams and Graham McNeill to mention a few.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Looking forward to seeing you at Octocon! :)

Google analytics