Monday, August 24, 2009

Here's what Mail Order Zombie (podcast) has to say about THE ESTUARY

"The Estuary had me swept up in its story in no time at all. I liked The Estuary so much that I’m not sure where to start. I particularly enjoyed how the infected were portrayed in The Estuary. They were the gaunt, silent type and Gunn does a fantastic job portraying the creepy nature of emotionless flesh-eating infected. Similarly, Gunn expertly portrays the Irish government’s response to the outbreak which parallels the infected storyline and leads to an atmosphere of muffled panic.

The descriptions of townspeople’s reactions create tension and fantastic action scenes that kept me glued to the book.

I really enjoyed Derek Gunn’s The Estuary and strongly recommend it. Mail Order Zombie gives The Estuary 4 bookmarks and a dog-ear (4.5) out of 5 bookmarks."

Episode 82 of Mail Order Zombie

No comments:

Google analytics