Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's in the mail......

Well, it looks like I will have advance copies of the new Vampire Apocalypse book, Descent into Chaos, within the next few days. The book is not officially due out until October but my publishers have pulled out all the stops to make copies available for two conventions that I am guesting at: Gamesfest 3 in the UK (October 4th) and Octocon in Dublin (October 18th and 19th.

It goes without saying that I am really looking forward to having it in my hand.

Now though, the fun starts.

This is the time I sit and await the first reviews. I know on the first book that everytime I got a notification that a new review was in, with trepidation I would scan it quickly, holding my breath until I could see if the reviewer liked it...it's nail-biting stuff!

No comments:

Google analytics